Come on in.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
Visiting Policy Updated November 19, 2021
We take the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community seriously which is why we have added new visitor guidelines for Union County Hospital.
- Visiting Hours for the Medical Surgical Unit are between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as a mask will be issued to each visitor. It is to be worn so it covers the nose and mouth at all times while inside the facility.
- Limitation of one visitor at a time.
- Proper social/personal distancing of 6 feet or greater must be maintained at all times.
- No visitors are allowed if the patient or visitor is positive for COVID-19, Influenza, or any other communicable infection.
- Emergency Department companion (1 visitor).
- Surgery Department companion (1 visitor).
- Approved Visitors are asked to stay in the patient’s room, or designated waiting area, throughout the length of their visit.
* Some exceptions to these visitor restrictions may be made in special circumstances. Other considerations are made on a case-by-case basis when essential to ensure the emotional health and well-being of the patient. Check with the nursing staff if you have questions.